Dr. Daniel Gindi and Dr. Manish Valiathan are pleased to have the opportunity to become part of your upcoming event/program, and we appreciate your continued interest and support. The following information will explain our procedures and guidelines regarding donations and sponsorships.
We receive abundant requests from many groups and strive to fulfill as many requests as possible. The following policy is in place in order to provide a consistent method of giving. Each submission will be assessed by our community outreach program. Please keep in mind that submitting a request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation.
Policies and Procedures for Submitting Request
- Donation Request Form
- All donation request forms must be emailed or faxed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailed/phoned requests will NOT be accepted.
- The donation form must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered.
- Each organization is eligible to receive only one donation item per year.
- Your request for a donation item must be received by Dr. Valiathan and/or Dr. Gindi at least four (4) weeks prior to the day your organization needs the item.
- Your nonprofit organization must have 501(c)(3) tax exempt status.
- You must enter your organization’s valid Tax Exempt ID number on the online form in order for your request to be considered. (If you are a business sponsoring a charitable event, please ask a member of the charity to complete the donation request form.)
- It is recommended that your event not be centered on the anticipation of receiving a donation item.
- Due to the large volume of requests received on a monthly basis, there are no exceptions to the above guidelines.