Using the most advanced dental technology is just as important as staying up to date on the latest treatment techniques. Because our practice is dedicated to providing you with the safest and most convenient treatment options available, we utilize advanced digital X-ray technology in our office.
Digital X-rays provide several advanced imaging options designed to save time, provide clearer dental photos, and expose patients to less radiation than traditional X-ray technology.
Our practice is focused on making your dental experience as comfortable as possible. At your next appointment, we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have about our digital X-ray technology.
Benefits of laser therapy
There are several benefits to receiving a laser therapy dental treatment.
- Many laser treatments do not require anesthesia, and the recovery time is much quicker than with traditional treatment methods.
- Treatments are more comfortable.
- There is less potential for bacterial infection because laser treatments are so precise.
Two types of laser dentistry
There are two different types of laser dentistry: hard tissue and soft tissue. Hard tissue includes treatments such as cavity detection, dental fillings, and tooth sensitivity improvements. Soft tissue treatments include gum reshaping, gum surgery, and muscle attachment improvements.
Procedures such as removing benign oral tumors, regenerating nerves, overcoming sleep apnea, whitening teeth, and treating TMD are also considered laser dentistry treatments.
To learn more about laser dentistry and how you may benefit from a laser treatment, please contact our practice and schedule an appointment.
The i–CAT Cone Beam 3D Dental Imaging System enables our practice to provide quick, comfortable, and effective dental imaging for the most precise dental health diagnosis possible. i–CAT technology provides 3D data for:
- Wisdom teeth extractions
- TMJ treatment
- Airway assessments and sleep apnea
- Full facial and jaw 3D images
Patients can take advantage of a more complete dental treatment with i–CAT imaging. Special features for patients include:
- One eight–second scan that provides enough data for a complete diagnosis
- A safer diagnosis with less radiation than traditional CT scanners
- Increased comfort: patients are seated in an open environment with plenty of space
- A more cost-effective imaging system
- Doctors can easily share the data with patients, so patients stay informed and are able to make educated decisions on their course of treatment
Our office is pleased to offer i–CAT 3D imaging for patients who receive dental treatment. Come and see for yourself what it’s like to receive a more advanced, patient-friendly dental experience. Call us today to schedule your next dental exam.